Easter Schedule – 2019
Holy Thursday April 18th
- Confessions 5:15 p.m.-5:45 p.m.
- Mass of the Last Supper at 6 p.m. (High Mass)
- Stripping of the Altar and Adoration at the Altar of Repose until midnight
Good Friday, April 19th
- Confessions 11:30 a.m.-11:50 a.m.
- Stations of the Cross at noon
- Sorrowful Mysteries of the Holy Rosary at 12:45 p.m. (Confessions will be heard during this time as well)
- Sacred Liturgy with distribution of Holy Communion begins at 1:15 p.m.
- Meditations on the Seven Last Words at 2:30 p.m.
Holy Saturday, April 20th,
- Confessions 9:40 p.m.-10:15 p.m.
- Easter Vigil begins at 10:30 p.m., followed by High Mass at midnight
Easter Sunday, April 21st
- Confessions 8:30 a.m.-8:50 a.m.
- Mass at 9 a.m. (No 7 a.m. Mass)